Remember back here when I mentioned that we’d made a slight mistake in our HSA contributions, and were consequently just a wee bit short on funds to pay the medical bills we’ll see rolling in soon? Yeah. That was stressful.
Well, you can forget about all that. We have scratched up enough money in various ways to ensure that we won’t be carrying hospital bills home with us along with the baby. The really great news is that we did that at the same time that we paid off our minivan, two years ahead of schedule! God truly does provide! (And now we will never go into debt again!)
A good chunk of the money for these expenses came from affiliate sales and ad buys on this blog, and I want to thank you, my readers, for making that possible! Every time you buy a book or curriculum, or click through an ad, you do a good thing for our family.
And now, we need to buy curriculum for the next school year, or we will be unschooling for a while. I wouldn’t want to have to do that. Think of my reputation! If this blog has benefited you in any way, whether by encouraging, entertaining, or even provoking you to fits of rage (which some people seem to thoroughly enjoy), there are several ways you can support us, many of which will cost you nothing whatsoever:
- Sign up for Swagbucks using my link, and then search at Swagbucks.com instead of whatever other search engine you’ve been using. Swagbucks pays you to search the web, no strings attached! I use all of my Swagbucks to buy Amazon.com gift cards, which in turn pay for much of our Tapestry of Grace book list.)
- Donate any amount you like via Paypal. If you do this, you can call yourself a subscriber and threaten to cancel your subscription the next time I get out of line. Subscribers are entitled to all the same benefits as free visitors, plus I’ll like you more. :
- Buy us books or gifts from my Amazon wishlist.
- Suggest Get Along Home to friends on Facebook or via other social media.
- Visit my sponsors. I don’t want to encourage you to click on ads or buy things you don’t need just for the sake of supporting this blog. Please only click if you mean it! But if you do see something that interests you, check it out!
Finally, the very best way you can support this blog is to just keep showing up. I love having you here! In fact, if I never made another dime from this blog, knowing that so many friends and friends-to-be are dropping by each day would keep me satisfied.
Thanks so much for keeping this conversation going, my friends! God bless you!